Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Madewell Fall Lookbook '12

Overall, I found the collection to be ho-hum. It was bright, which I think is great, just not practical. What I love about fall is the range of autumnal colors, which may seem boring, but for me, never gets old. There wasn't a single outfit I would wear as a whole in the entire lookbook but there were some amazing individual pieces.
The parka in this burgundy color, one of my all-time favorite colors. I like the beanie, too.
Love this wooly sweater.
Probably my favorite piece from the lookbook is this letterman's jacket sweater. I've kind of been feeling that the letterman's jacket would trend this fall and I love it.
I have 2 pair of the skinny skinny fit jeans and they are my favorite. Pictured are the cord version of the pants; I'm hoping there will be a good color selection for these puppies.
So badass! I adore this black leather and burgundy cloth jacket. I'm not really a jacket person (I more like coats or sweaters) but if I was, this would be at the top of my list.

1 comment: