Monday, January 28, 2013

Details





Asos cardigan, Target button-up, Topshop boots

I'm still navigating where and how I want to take pictures. I feel really ridiculous posing for someone. I will start experimenting with a tripod again, as I think it'll give me a little more freedom with posing. Anyway, this is something I typically wear to work, but I dress it up with chelsea boots if I decide to go out, and by "dress it up," I mean just the slightest bit more edgy/less Office Space territory, and by "go out," I mean go to my friend Jackie's house to work on her website.

1 comment:

  1. Get your hands on the much celebrated Fast and Furious 9 Ludacris Black Cotton Jacket leather jackets that have helped boost the WOW factor of your favorite celebrity! Place your order now!

    ReplyDelete