Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Something Something



I woke up late for work. Spent the day feeling frizzy. Stopped by a friend's house in the evening as we're planning to visit MAGIC Market Week in mid-February in Las Vegas. It's a biannual tradeshow where retailers, wholesalers, distributors and designers come together to preview their new collections.



My friend was also dog sitting this adorable Shibu Inu. Her owner is out of town for the week, and she's been whimpering and sitting next to the front door waiting to go home.



Gap blazer & shorts | Forever 21 top | Clarks desert boots

I've been taking a break from blazers, but it's honestly my go-to silhouette when I'm looking for a jacket to clean things up. I accumulated a decent amount of blazers from Forever 21, but the cheap price came with a cost. I think all of my Forever 21 blazers have fake pockets, which bugs the hell out of me, and I often seriously consider cutting through the jacket and sewing in my own pockets. Also, the arms are only partially lined, so I have to be very careful of how I roll up the sleeves.

No comments:

Post a Comment